Has Carnival done away with your S&S printout ?

MEOWSMURPHY

because there are multiple ppl in my room that are all on my card I found having the kiosk was great as I can print out each one so I know who owes me what. even print just my own. on the last night, they would leave us the one that had everyones on it!. good thing I had printed off the individuals. I have no problem with not getting one, saving paper is saving $$. BUT, they should have notified people that they are now doing this so there is no surprise. We need to know what we're spending and where with anything in life.

Off the Conquest Sunday and we got ours in our mail box also.

My only gripe is that the disembark talk on the TV the cruise director said that for cash accounts a refund check with the remaining balance would also be sent with the final statement. Not so. We did not get one and questioned our steward and were told that they mail the check for the remaining balance. We would have cashed out the night before if we had known this. Would be nice if the Cruise Director gave out the correct information!

Off the Conquest Sunday and we got ours in our mail box also.

My only gripe is that the disembark talk on the TV the cruise director said that for cash accounts a refund check with the remaining balance would also be sent with the final statement. Not so. We did not get one and questioned our steward and were told that they mail the check for the remaining balance. We would have cashed out the night before if we had known this. Would be nice if the Cruise Director gave out the correct information!

understand your confusion. as of my last cruise 2012, my understanding for people who put cash down got the check with their statement while still on the boat.

as with this thread, it would be no issue I think to 99% of the people IF THEY would LET people know of the changes!.. lol.

We received one under the door a while ago on the Splendor.

$1,800!!!

Fortunately it was for our neighbor, not us.

Pretty amazing how much she spent in the Spa.

gary

I'm in favor of us printing our own if we want one. :)

Thanks all...it appears that it is dependent on each ship to give one or not...It is not a "big deal" to me as I check the account on the TV frequently...the kids didn't have charging privileges so no worries there..and I knew the approximate amount except for last day purchases so I had receipts to add...all was good Carnival charged my credit card the correct amount :D Come Feb when we sail on Legend and our grown daughters will be with us will be a different story..I'll be sure to find one of those kiosks..;)

Last month on the Miracle, I didn't receive any in our stateroom on the last day (via under the door or in our mailbox outside). The strange thing was, I noticed others had theirs in their mailbox. I tracked down my room steward, who told me to go to guest services if I wanted a print out. I did, and they gave it to me. I'm not sure why some people got one and others (like me) didn't?

We didnt get one on the liberty earlier this month.

Called guest services and they said printed copies are history. Wish they would have told us though.

Just wrote myself a note and put it in my cruise folder to request a hard copy from Guest Services or Kiosk.

My SO & I live together, but we pay our own expenses on cruises. He doesn't drink and won't want to pay for my drinks so I really want a printed copy.

Edit - If we go to the kiosk the last evening of the cruise and print out our S&S expenses, and then receive the printed copy the next morning, it will be wasted paper as I'd then have 2 copies.

That is probably what I will do to make sure I receive a copy.

Edited by Sparky2

• 2 weeks later...