couple of questions please!

IamaTexasCruiser

specifically, Magic out of Galveston, Nov 3rd, which nights are elegant nights?

and in Steakhouse (where you pay the extra $35.00) we're doing it on the 4th day (Roatan port day, for a birthday celebration), can you order as much as you want of anyting on the menu, like you can in the MDR? or are you limited to one entree? waht about soup, salad and dessert, can you get more than one of each?

Not sure about the elegant nights, but they are usually on the sea days. In the steakhouse, you cannot have unlimited entrees. I do know if you go to the steakhouse on the first night, you do get a free bottle of wine for the table. Enjoy your cruise!

Been told elegant nights are Monday and Thursday evenings on the magic. Its my understanding that you cannot order all you want in the steakhouse. You order your meal and thats it. Havent actually done the steakhouse yet but that is my understanding from the reviews i have read on it.

specifically, Magic out of Galveston, Nov 3rd, which nights are elegant nights?

and in Steakhouse (where you pay the extra $35.00) we're doing it on the 4th day (Roatan port day, for a birthday celebration), can you order as much as you want of anyting on the menu, like you can in the MDR? or are you limited to one entree? waht about soup, salad and dessert, can you get more than one of each?

I can't help you with the Magic, but in all the steakhouses, you technically order one of each, appetizer/salad/soup, then entree, then dessert. I have heard of some folks ordering an extra appetizer, etc, but not the entree. But you won't need to, the portions in the steakhouses are HUGE compared to the MDR.

I can't help you with the Magic, but in all the steakhouses, you technically order one of each, appetizer/salad/soup, then entree, then dessert. I have heard of some folks ordering an extra appetizer, etc, but not the entree. But you won't need to, the portions in the steakhouses are HUGE compared to the MDR.

I believe you can order another entre, but with that order comes another $35 charge. I agree with you there is no need. OP, try the spice rubbed ribeye....

We're on this same cruise, and, as I understand it by looking at past Fun Times, and other research, that the Elegant nights are Monday and Thursday, which is the Belize port day.

Also, in the steakhouse, you get one entree, additional entrees can be ordered, but I think the charge isn't the full $35 but somewhere in the $20-$25 range.

We're on this same cruise, and, as I understand it by looking at past Fun Times, and other research, that the Elegant nights are Monday and Thursday, which is the Belize port day.

Also, in the steakhouse, you get one entree, additional entrees can be ordered, but I think the charge isn't the full $35 but somewhere in the $20-$25 range.

You know what I do believe you are correct.....

Archived