Norwegian Video Contest - Woohoo

Chesneygirl

I just wanted to share my good news with all of you -

NCL contacted me tonight to say that my video was chosen as the winner of the contest!! I have to call one of their contacts back tomorrow during business hours so that she can go over some paperwork with me!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING MY VIDEO FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS!!

I will keep you all posted with what comes next!!:):)

NCL contacted me tonight to say that my video was chosen as the winner of the contest!! I have to call one of their contacts back tomorrow during business hours so that she can go over some paperwork with me!!

CONGRATS on a well-deserved victory!! :D

I'm sure you will treat us to video highlights of your trip, whenever that takes place! ;)

Woo Hoo! Congrats on the win. You completely deserve it. :)

Congratulations!!!! You truly did deserve it. I plan to take better video on my next NCL cruise in April (my first one in 4 years!!!) so if they run this contest again, LOOK OUT! ;)

Enjoy your cruise!!!!!!!

I hope you enjoy your cruise!!

Please come back and share your video with all of us. We would love to see it!! Congrats on making the final 5!! :):)

Thank you everyone for all the good wishes!!

Your continued support was a huge part of why I was able to win this contest. You are the BEST of what the Cruise Critic community is all about!! I feel fortunate to be a part of it. :):)

The only downside to having won is that I cannot bring everyone with me.

So my gift to all of you will be to take lots of video footage to come back and share with all of you.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! :D:D

Your continued support was a huge part of why I was able to win this contest. You are the BEST of what the Cruise Critic community is all about!! I feel fortunate to be a part of it.

So my gift to all of you will be to take lots of video footage to come back and share with all of you.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Where's the like button?? :D:D:D

We will all be with you on your voyage. Maybe not physically but spiritually. Every wonderful moment you have you will be thinking about your CC family. :eek::D

Enjoy!!! Just let us know where you decide to go!

Norma

Congratulations!

It was well deserved. NCL should be offering you a job in their commercial advertising dept. along with that free cruise! I watched the video every time I voted, my DH would hear the "Let's go..." music coming off my computer and chuckle at me saying "you really are having cruise withdrawal, aren't you!" Don't know about all of you, but I have cruise withdrawal the 50 weeks a year that I'm NOT on a cruise! ;)

Your continued support was a huge part of why I was able to win this contest. You are the BEST of what the Cruise Critic community is all about!! I feel fortunate to be a part of it. :):)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! :D:D

YAY!!! Congrats!! I cannot wait to see! (and you DO bring us with you when you return and post these amazing videos!)

Good job! Happy to have been a small helpful part! :D