Is it true coffee question

cruise1814

I am going on the Royal Princess soon and heard you could trade elite mini bar set up for 2 coffee cards? is it true?

I'm not much of an alcohol drinker, nor am I much of a coffee drinker. I wonder if Princess would let me trade 1/2 the mini bar for 1 coffee card? :confused:

I am going on the Royal Princess soon and heard you could trade elite mini bar set up for 2 coffee cards? is it true?
It is true. It is all or nothing though, not half and half. From the Princess website:

Question: What if I don't want any alcohol in my Elite mini-bar?

Answer: If you do not wish to have any alcohol in your mini-bar we will be happy to exchange your mini-bar for one of the following:

• Alcoholic beverages may be exchanged for non-alcoholic beverages on a one-for-one basis

• Full mini-bar may be exchanged for two (2) Coffee Cards

• All water mini-bar setup will consist of eight (8) 1.5 liter bottles of water

Well we did it on Caribbean in September so I would presume it is the same on every ship. Have to swop out all the items for 2 coffee cards but at least you can use the cards for Gelato and sundaes on Royal. You can also get delicious free hot chocolate with the coffee cards :)

Archived