How about this new diamond/platinum cooler tote??

rrraydon

Look at that blatant advertising. I take it they are picking up the tab.

Every Platinum gift DW and I have received has Carnival displayed. No difference with these cooler bags. If Platinum and you don't like the gift, just leave in the room or give away to a passenger you meet on the ship.

That sure is better than the ballcaps.

We're doing a B2B in January so we'll receive 4 of these bags. Not sure I want that many, but it's better than 4 ballcaps which we'd never wear.

Loved the 4 Tervis Tumblers that we use everyday.

I agree Mary. Way better than the ballcaps.

Every Platinum gift DW and I have received has Carnival displayed. No difference with these cooler bags. If Platinum and you don't like the gift, just leave in the room or give away to a passenger you meet on the ship.

Wasn't talking about Carnival. It's the other stuff. We did the same thing in our company, branding out logo placement for funds, essentially having "them" pay for it.

Our logo would go on too. Free advertising.

I love the bag....we will be getting 4 of them on our back-to-back cruises in December.

I was wondering though...is the whole bag a cooler bag or just the bottom where the other logos are??

Oh...good question! I was thinking it was an insulated bag - meaning the whole thing - but who knows. ;)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Mine will go to a nice family sailing over NYE on Breeze. Will stick with my understated insulated RCL tote which has served me well for the past 5 years (and received on my second RCL sailing.) Appreciate the platinum gifts of course and CCL 's low prices which permit a second cruise each year but I am disinclined to be a billboard for any company. Next gift a fun ship license plate bracket?

Look at that blatant advertising. I take it they are picking up the tab.

That crossed my mind too. A bit too many logos and advertising for my taste.

But hey! Free is free! :D

I love the new bag. Sadly, my next cruise will be September 2014, which means they will have run out of this and moved onto another gift by then. I got a Carnival ball cap on the Conquest in September.

I need a bag like this so I am crossing my fingers that I can get that lotto ticket that's a BIG winner so I can get the darn bag!!!!

Archived