What is your opinion of the lemonade?

ThreeYellowLabs

Just got off the Glory and I'm pleased to report that Carnival still makes great lemonade. Even in the VIP lounge in Miami they had good lemonade, along with ice-water, in the waiting area.

Between the lemonade and great hot-chocolate machines on the Lido I think Carnival has two of the best free beverages on the sea.

John

As a diabetic I avoid the lemonade and have never tried it. I'd rather use up my carbs in other areas. I just asked DD(16) how she liked it and she said she loves it. I personally don't have any problems with the ice tea and I don't like anything sweet mixed in with it....just plain for me please :D.

Carnival lemonade is nirvana in a cup: strong, tart, and transcendentally yummy! My family could not get enough on the Triumph last month. I hope they never change it.

I liked the lemonade on Triumph too. It was strong and tart, but that's the way I like mine :)

I love lemonade.....that being said...I am depressed that I wasted all this time reading about it. Time Ill not be getting back.....put in the vodka and forget about it.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Forums mobile app

BAhahahahahah exactly!!!! :D