Favorite Anytime Dining Wait Staff?

audcc77

Do you have a favorite ATD waitstaff? After a less than great waiter on the Pride, I bailed on scheduled dining. Since then, and thanks to people here on CC, we began requesting a certain waiter/waitress and have discovered that it makes a huge difference in the whole dining experience.

Who is your favorite ATD wait staff, which ship, and why?

On the Dream, we asked for Prannie. The food was fast and hot. She smiled all of the time.

On the Fantasy, twice we’ve asked for Fernando, with his assistant Roger. He did magic tricks, jokes, and again did a great job with moving the different courses along, constantly filling the water, etc.

Specifically, I’m looking to hear anyone’s opinion on the Valor and the Liberty.

Edited by audcc77

On the Glory, Pande and his team of I Putu and I Wayan were EXCELLENT!!! Pande did magic tricks and they all were friendly and made sure we were well taken care of. I would ask for them again in a heartbeat!

We recently did a B2B on the Liberty and had the great pleasure of dining each evening with Corinna and her crew. They were awesome! Always pleasant, eager to please. The hostesses knew as we approached the podium each and every night to just seat us in her area!

On the Glory, Pande and his team of I Putu and I Wayan were EXCELLENT!!! Pande did magic tricks and they all were friendly and made sure we were well taken care of. I would ask for them again in a heartbeat!
Thank you for the suggestion! We'll request them when we do ATD this Sunday.

Enjoy!! Oh - and Pande really has the moves going when the waitstaff does the MDR showtime.

I see you are from Lexington - we lived there many years ago. Beautiful area!

We recently did a B2B on the Liberty and had the great pleasure of dining each evening with Corinna and her crew. They were awesome! Always pleasant, eager to please. The hostesses knew as we approached the podium each and every night to just seat us in her area!

We also had Corrina in Dec. 2012 on the Liberty. Her assistants were Andre and Wayan. That was the best service of any of our cruises. I think the hostesses are accustomed to people requesting her...after the 2nd night, the hostess would just nod and seat us in her section.

This is good information....anyone recommend servers for the Conquest ATD?

Thanks!

Great question - I did not know you could do this. I too would like to know recommendations for the Conquest (sorry to hijack your post :))!

We also had Corrina in Dec. 2012 on the Liberty. Her assistants were Andre and Wayan. That was the best service of any of our cruises. I think the hostesses are accustomed to people requesting her...after the 2nd night, the hostess would just nod and seat us in her section.

Thanks for the info. Sounds like Corrina and Rey on the Liberty are favorites.

Hopefully someone will come along who has had ATD on the Valor ...

On Legend Fernando, Dino and Hadi in the section with table 321 were over the top! Made it like cruising used to be. Never had to ask for water, fresh ground pepper, cheese, coffee, anything. Fernando would give me his opinion of what was a better choice. Pleasant and friendly but unobtrusive. I sent Carnival an email about this team.

Their section is on the far left as you enter the 3rd deck dining area.

We will be on the Glory the first two weeks of December. Would love to hear how your trip was when you get back. We are also close to you in Ky.

Thanks

Greg