Breakaway in June

Bemmy1

Hello! I am getting ready to book the Breakaway to Bermuda For June and just have a few questions. My husband wants me to get late June so it is hot but price seems to go up $100-$150 per week. Is there really that much of a difference from June 8 compared to June 22nd? Also, I am debating between spa balcony room, regular balcony and large balcony. It looks like the spa balcony rooms are smaller. Is that correct? And how is the location of the rooms? Is the large balcony that much larger and how is that location? I saw video that Gambee posted and it is crazy how some of the balconies are right on the edge where people are walking down steps and I want to make sure I avoid those rooms! Thanks so much for any feedback you can give me. I am so excited!

My husband wants me to get late June so it is hot but price seems to go up $100-$150 per week. Is there really that much of a difference from June 8 compared to June 22nd?

Yes, there is a big difference, school is out for the summer by the 22nd so it is prime travel time. Be prepared for a sailing with a lot of children as well.

The spa balcony cabins are the same size as the regular balcony cabins, they just have access to the spa included. The cabins are fairly far forward, so if you like to be mid-ship or aft, you may want to consider that. We loved the spa on Breakaway, so in my opinion, the spa balcony is a great idea. I have one booked myself on the Getaway!

We went last year on June 8 but on the Dawn from Boston. While there weren't a ton of younger kids, there were a ton of college age kids. It felt very much like spring break. Even security was out in force like I've never seen before on a ship. That said, it was a bit raucous at times but everyone was pretty well behaved and we had a good time.

Oh, and as far as weather, we had perfect, warm weather the whole trip except the last sea day coming back was a bit cooler and gray although still fine for the pool.

Hi, we've been to Bermuda twice on the first or second week of June. We had great warm weather both times. We were also there one year around June 30 and it was very hot, but you either get lucky or not with weather.

Last June we were on the Breakaway and had cabins 8738 and 8740, both with extra large balconies.