Mount Cinnamon Day Pass

debfew

Has anyone done the day pass at Mount Cinnamon? Is there decent snorkeling from the beach? What was the lunch like? Do you order from a menu? Did you think it was worth the price?

It looks like a beautiful resort, but I can't find any reviews at all on the day pass.

I would appreciate any feedback from anyone who has been there.

Thanks.

Yea. I'm guessing that's why no reviews. No one has been there. :D

I have reservations but I'm seriuosly considering cancelling. It does look like a quaint little resort but wow! 100 bucks a person is a bit steep. :eek:

We'll I've decided to keep my reservation and spend my day in Grenada at Mount Cinnamon. I've read the reviews on trip advisor and the place sounds absolutely enchanting. I won't be going for a few months yet, but I will come back to this post and give a review of my day when I return.

Edited by debfew

• 11 months later...

OK! I've been there. Lovely place, stayed a week. They have a ton of activities at the beach. Fabulous Cabana lounge/restaurant. Does the day pass include food? I do know that some days there is less going on than others. Weekends had live night entertainment. Mondays if I remember correctly much of Granada closes.

There is a fabulous scuba shop 100' to your left when facing the water. They have a fast boat that can take you to the underwater sculpture park for snorkeling or scuba diving. That takes a couple of hours.

You should find a nice upscale clientele at that resort.

The place is spotlessly clean.

Have fun

framer