Price drop today!!!!! Check your prices!!!

chris.b.74

Quick question. Why did you take it as OBC? Don't they just take that off the final payment?

My cruise is paid in full so every time the price drops I get it put as OBC. But you can get the money put in your bank account if you want the cash back. But I prefer having the money already on my S&S card.

Ok. That makes sense. I haven't paid in full yet. I may just use the price drop to go to a higher deck. I have two balconies on deck 8 and want to try to switch to the Lido deck. Wanted to all along but I didn't want to give more money. Anyone have opinions on Verandah deck vs Lido deck???

My March 22 cruise is still $150 more than we paid. I have a feeling that it will never go lower than what we paid because it is considered spring break week for a lot of the country.

Many times, these are late price dumps, due to the higher overall demand. If there are any drops, you can expect them

less, then 30 days before sailing. Just like right now, the Thanksgiving cruises are discounted, some, huge. Christmas and New Years week- this year a lot of schools have 2 weeks off, so I expect a good amount of discounts available being it involves 2 weeks this year. My sister and her family are getting a cruise- as a gift from me one of those weeks. :) They don't care where they go. :) This week I jumped on a Jan dump out of Port Canaveral, $1055 for 3 of us. Only priority was St. Maartin.

Edited by Budget Queen

Congrats on whoever is getting those price drops! Nothing for me. My cruise is going up. I can likely forget about getting any drops on one room, because of the category. And the other already had one drop for $140. Not sure I'll get much better than that but there's plenty of time left.;)

I just checked our December date and it has dropped $40. Should I call and get my OBC now or wait to see if it drops any more?

Do it now!!!! Never wait!! When you see it drop always jump on it.. You can always call if it drops again.