Can I get a package delivered to the ship?

Circusboy354

Hi

We're currently in Hong Kong enroute to Sydney for the November 20th sailing to Singapore.

I had a suit made the trousers had to be altered and won't be ready until after we left.

Does anyone know if I can have the tailor have the trousers shipped to the Ship in Sydney?

Did anyone here ever have a package sent to the ship and did it work out?

Thanks.

We are having a package shipped to our pre-cruise hotel in San Diego. I figured it was far less risky as the timing would not be as crucial.

Another possibility is if you are an American Express card holder. They used to accept mail, I used them for this many years ago. Call the number on the back of the card for more info.

I know these suggestions don't answer your specific question, but they may solve your present dilemma.

The answer is probably no. In April, we embarked on a lengthy odyssey, starting in Philadelphia and ending up in Rome. A train trip and four different cruises. We got off the train in San Diego, did a couple of days there, and when we checked into the ship (Infinity), my sister could not find her credit cards. It turns out that they fell out of her purse in her car. Her kids found them. Celebrity would not accept responsibility for them if shipped to FLL. TA was able to arrange acceptance of shipment of diabetic supplies to Celebrity baggage office in FLL and cards were slipped in with them. We were staying on the ship to Harwich, and our turnaround morning in FLL was spent taking a limo to the office and back. All arranged by our TA, who is worth her weight in gold. EM