Jewel in Hamburg today. Anyone get to see her?

micheleg

The picture is a little strange. Look how narrow the door appears. The closet is the same as a mini, larger sofa then standard, as well as the curtians that separate.

From the Dawn

I think I lost you.:confused:

What are you saying, that the mini suites are not the same or maybe that the pictures that we all looked at today from the Jewel are Balcony Cabins???????

Cause I do not see any hair dryer on the wall as in the one sent by Joyce B and the one that you showed.

This is going to be a mistery until someone does get some definite pictures of both to compare. Don't you think:rolleyes:

I think I lost you.:confused:

What are you saying, that the mini suites are not the same or maybe that the pictures that we all looked at today from the Jewel are Balcony Cabins???????

Cause I do not see any hair dryer on the wall as in the one sent by Joyce B and the one that you showed.

This is going to be a mistery until someone does get some definite pictures of both to compare. Don't you think:rolleyes:

I just think the pictures are from different positions. The Hairdryers may not even be out yet. I am about 98% certain that the pictures posted from the Jewel are of an AE Mini.

Well then, 98% works for me and Joyce B. I have to have two different names cause one is work and one is home. Or is there a way I can combine that?:confused:

YOu have never let us down.:D

Easy, well sort of. Next time you are online at work hit the logout button at the top right of the board. All cookies will be cleared. Next time you try and post it will ask you to login. Use the same name and password as home and select remember me. Viola - no more split personality :D

I just think the pictures are from different positions. The Hairdryers may not even be out yet. I am about 98% certain that the pictures posted from the Jewel are of an AE Mini.

Hiya Shoreguy...

Now I'm really confused. I "thought" the AE's on the Jewel were Penthouse Suites and the AF's were mini's? That cabin looks awfully small to be a suite?

I've got the a Romance Suite booked, and if they're that small, maybe I should consider an AB?

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Michele:)

Hiya Shoreguy...

Now I'm really confused. I "thought" the AE's on the Jewel were Penthouse Suites and the AF's were mini's? That cabin looks awfully small to be a suite?

I've got the a Romance Suite booked, and if they're that small, maybe I should consider an AB?

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Michele:)

my bad - need new reading glasses- I was talking AF - see what confusion a single - can make. Sorry :o

I thought the same thing, that it looked like the room that I had as a balcony on the sky, (not as nice but I would say the same size)

The romance suite should be awsome, but then again we are not sure of any cabins yet, ARE WE?

Thanks Mike for all the GREAT information. We have had Ruth for our Concierge many times, the first on the Norway many years ago, in fact Ruth was the first Concierge we ever had. She is a wonderful Lady and we look forward to being with her again. We sailed on the Norway 16 times so you see we really got to know her well. Also we have sailed a few times with Paul, and again he is one of the best. We will be sailing on the Jewel on Sept. 29th. and again on Dec. 4th. with friends and family on the 4th. can't wait to see from the looks of it, this wonderful ship. Be sure to tell Ruth and Paul Hi from the Rogers (we expect Paul to remember us and I am sure you know what I am talking about). We look forward to meeting you also Mike and from what people who already know you are saying you must be a very fun person. Thanks again and keep us up on how the ship is doing.

Hi Mike,

Thanks for keeping all of us updated on this beautiful ship. By the way the Food and Beverage Director's name is Sean Wurmhoeringer. Can you tell him Joanne from NY says HI! ( He will know who I am)

Thanks

Joanne

Mike, thanks for the great information. Are you going to stay on the Jewel? I am not cruising until February, so hopfully I will cruise with you again.

Can you tell us what cabin is showing in those pictures above? We are not certain if it is a mini or a balcony. Looks small!:confused:

Thanks,

Can you tell us what cabin is showing in those pictures above? We are not certain if it is a mini or a balcony. Looks small!:confused:

Thanks,

Just to add to the confusion CC has posted some pictures including a standard balcony. I am having second thoughs. It looks like they may have added a curtain to separate the sofa that was only in the minis on Dawn/Star

The pictures above could be standard but then they have also move the closet. I still think the couch looks like the full sixe in a mini. We will all know for sure as members return from the 2 day cruises in 3 weeks :)

jewelessay6.jpg

Morning All!

She's still in Hamburg this morning and Meyer Werft says that she will not depart Hamburg until later this evening or tomorrow morning. Guess they still had a lot of work to complete. I just checked the web cam at Hamburg and it looks like they still have not filled up the dock with water as of yet.

Mike..thanks for all of your info. Hopefully you'll be on board in April so that we'll be able to meet you!

Shoreguy...if there's any way for you to take pics of the Romance suite along with it's balcony when you're on board..that would be awesome!

Have a great day all!

Michele

Morning All!

Shoreguy...if there's any way for you to take pics of the Romance suite along with it's balcony when you're on board..that would be awesome!

Have a great day all!

Michele

I will try. Worst case I can put my camera on a pole and shoot pictures from my balcony. I will be just under 10666. You don't think that would upset the folks in that cabin do you :eek:

I will try. Worst case I can put my camera on a pole and shoot pictures from my balcony. I will be just under 10666. You don't think that would upset the folks in that cabin do you :eek:

Heck no!!! Funny...10666 is the cabin we have booked... LOL..Hopefully the 666 doesn't have any other meaning! :eek:

Thanks again!

Heck no!!! Funny...10666 is the cabin we have booked... LOL..Hopefully the 666 doesn't have any other meaning! :eek:

Thanks again!

Too funny ... that is also the same suite we have booked for the May 21st Med sailing.

micheleg, you will have give me the "skinny" on that suite when you get back. :)

Thanks again!

Like the devil made me do it when they come to throw me off the Jewel as a peeping Tom :D

Archived