Allure / Oasis Shows

Empehi

Oasis:

Comedy Club (fills up fast, small venue)

Frozen in Time (ice show)

Hairspray

Oasis of Dreams (aqua show)

Come Fly With Me (production Show)

Headliner Show (guest entertainer/s)

Specialty Restaurants:

150 Central Park

Chops

Giovannis

Solarium Bistro

Chef's Table (fills up fast)

Izumi

All can be booked onboard by going to Deck 4 in front of the theater when you board but you may not get the day and time you want

Edited by oneputt18

What shows or activities or dining need to be booked in advance?

How early does RCI open online bookings?

Is it important to book early?

First timer on on the Allure?

Thanks ....

I'm going to answer and see how my answers compare. I've been on Allure twice. As to when they open, it has been my experience that they open a couple of cruises at a time. Since each cruise is a week, I've seen some reservations open 60 days ahead of time, a couple earlier than than and most pretty close to 50-50 days out.

Recommendations. Book the Aquatheater show EARLY in the week. Its the show most likely to be canceled due to weather or conditions. If you schedule for late in the week and that is canceled your are SOL.

Blue Planet is a show that I think it best , or at least still good in the balcony. A lot of it is in the air and I was more comfortable viewing from the balcony.

Chicago is a long show, but worth it. If you schedule it right before dinner, the balcony is good again because you can get a seat on the aisle and escape quickly for dinner.

Hi Empehi

I believe the reservations for shows on our cruise opened up about 60 days out but I've read to start watching at the 90 day mark.

We made all of our dinner reservations in advance and I'm glad we did because one night I wanted to move the time and they didn't have anything available until later in the evening.

If you look up information of the secret balconies on Oasis these are perfect places to sit for anything with the I'm trying to remember off the top of my head I want to say it was on deck 11, 12, and 14.

Have a great time

Edited by Kimahri

Hi Empehi

I believe the reservations for shows on our cruise opened up about 60 days out but I've read to start watching at the 90 day mark.

We made all of our dinner reservations in advance and I'm glad we did because one night I wanted to move the time and they didn't have anything available until later in the evening.

If you look up information of the secret balconies on Oasis these are perfect places to sit for anything with the I'm trying to remember off the top of my head I want to say it was on deck 11, 12, and 14.

Have a great time

I'm sailing on the Oasis on March 15, and our show/dining reservations have been open for a week or so. But my TA was told by RCCL 90 days...I just happened to go in and check and saw they were already open.