Restaurant Ideas

warb

We are staying at Hyatt Pier 66 on a Friday and Saturday. I heard we have to walk across

a bridge to get to street were restaurants are. So, what do you all recommend down

the street. Also where would you eat if you took the Water Taxi. Assume places will be

busy on Fri. and Sat. . Thanks.

There are a few restaurants at your hotel and they are good, so no need to leave really. Just across the bridge, Market 17 and Bimini Boatyard are good. You can take the water taxi dowtown, where there are dozens of restaurants on Las Olas Blvd. Most of them are good. If you are looking for good casual waterfront dining, take the water taxi to 15th St Fisheries and eat downstairs, or take it to Beach Place and walk a few blocks south to Coconuts.

There are a few restaurants at your hotel and they are good, so no need to leave really. Just across the bridge, Market 17 and Bimini Boatyard are good. You can take the water taxi dowtown, where there are dozens of restaurants on Las Olas Blvd. Most of them are good. If you are looking for good casual waterfront dining, take the water taxi to 15th St Fisheries and eat downstairs, or take it to Beach Place and walk a few blocks south to Coconuts.

Yes, Coconuts is great and a pretty cool waterfront location. On Las Olas I like JohnnyVs, Big City Grill, Royal Pig, YOLO, American Social, Lobster Bar. Definitely take the water taxi to Las Olas. It is beautiful at night with all the trees lit up and the lights.

Yes, Coconuts is great and a pretty cool waterfront location. On Las Olas I like JohnnyVs, Big City Grill, Royal Pig, YOLO, American Social, Lobster Bar. Definitely take the water taxi to Las Olas. It is beautiful at night with all the trees lit up and the lights.

Which restaurant is owned by you husband?

Which restaurant is owned by you husband?

None. He's a regional for a large restaurant chain and I don't like to mention which one. Think along the lines of a Capital Grille :D. I can say that I've never mentioned it on these boards. Evah.

None. He's a regional for a large restaurant chain and I don't like to mention which one. Think along the lines of a Capital Grille :D. I can say that I've never mentioned it on these boards. Evah.

Hi there...he is a Regionl? I am guessing you meant to say either

Regional Manger or Regional VP......along the lines of Capital Grille?

Ohhhh.....2 others come to mind;)