Gym Junkies!! What is your workout plan on cruise!!

Athena.delta

Hello :)

Please share your gym routine on cruise, and how to keep eating a healthy diet despite all the buffets, dining rooms luring and beckoning you nearer. lol

Okay so I'm used to doing 8 hrs of exercise- boxing, jiu jitsu, kickboxing, weights, etc, and yoga/pilates as well.

I don't know how I'm going to fit that in when there's ports of call every second day.

When you are on a cruise, when do you workout?? e.g. in the morning/afternoon. Which one seems better to help energise you, and for your metabolism?? e.g. before or after breakfast?

Cruise food to help digestion and cleansing??

Thank you!!

I do 90 minutes on the Elliptical Machine daily.

When they are offered I also take Spin Classes.

I do weights every two to three days.

We walk a lot and do not take elevators.

We eat healthy and enjoy the seafood, fresh vegetables and salads and just try to use the ship as a spa.

Keith

I usually catch cardio before breakfast 3x a week. I do a full body split m-w-f. I tend to do my anaerobic late morning/early afternoon to avoid the crowds. As far as diet, probably 3/4 of the buffet I don't eat period. There's no reason to deprive yourself of food pleasure on a cruise, just do it smartly. Most of all enjoy your cruise. There's nothing your going to eat for seven days that can't be fixed the following month at home, at the gym.

• Sent from my screen to yours.

Hello :)

Please share your gym routine on cruise, and how to keep eating a healthy diet despite all the buffets, dining rooms luring and beckoning you nearer. lol

Okay so I'm used to doing 8 hrs of exercise- boxing, jiu jitsu, kickboxing, weights, etc, and yoga/pilates as well.

I don't know how I'm going to fit that in when there's ports of call every second day.

When you are on a cruise, when do you workout?? e.g. in the morning/afternoon. Which one seems better to help energise you, and for your metabolism?? e.g. before or after breakfast?

Cruise food to help digestion and cleansing??

Thank you!!

Just keep to your normal routine and diet as much as possible.

By the way, eight hours a day of working out is too much, even for professional athletes. You really need to speak to a professional about your diet and exercise routine, because based in your posts, it's not healthy but rather extremely unhealthy.

What I did was use the stairs instead of the elevators. I kept doing my weight lifting routine so any calorie surplus I had was at least put into good use in building muscle. I was more committed on my first cruise and kept my macro's right but the recent one didn't bother and gained abit of weight but I will just offset that over the next couple of weeks.