Room E 507 Royal Princess

luv-my-kids

This is an obstructed deluxe balcony room. Per Princess the view is only obstructed by a meal pole. I was told the view was barley obstructed and there was not a lifeboat obstructing this view. Does anyone have any information or pictures of this room or location.

Thanks!

This is an obstructed deluxe balcony room. Per Princess the view is only obstructed by a meal pole. I was told the view was barley obstructed and there was not a lifeboat obstructing this view. Does anyone have any information or pictures of this room or location.

Thanks!

What's a 'meal pole'?

Edited by dmwnc1959

Thanks!

Here is a view from D508 looking down towards E508 which is in the same location as E507. The view appears to be looking between 2 lifeboat stanchions & more of an obstruction than a metal pole.

image.jpg.2c01ffdc4733deac1f59840220f65ae5.jpg

Thanks for the information. We ended up moving to B443. I would rather have an unobstructed standard balcony room, than an obstructed deluxe balcony room. There is not alot of difference anyways, we really don't need the couch.

Thanks again for the help.