Dress code

suziecruise68

So , we are doing the 14 nt carribean cruise in January. Dress code is... Not too bothered about formal nights as I love to dress up, but what about the rest of the time ?? Are men allowed shorts and shirts ?? We are anytime dining by the way.

I'll be brief: No shorts in the MDR for sure. Yes - in the Buffet restaurant.

I am pretty sure somebody will post "from Celebrity website" the dress code description for MDR.:)

So , we are doing the 14 nt carribean cruise in January. Dress code is... Not too bothered about formal nights as I love to dress up, but what about the rest of the time ?? Are men allowed shorts and shirts ?? We are anytime dining by the way.

Weather permitting we wear shorts and sandals on board during the day. If we are having lunch in the MDR we make sure to wear an appropriate shirt. In other words we don't wear tank tops or T shirts. We cruise in less than 10 days and can't wait!

shorts are fine anywhere EXCEPT the MDR for dinner. The buffets will likely require bathing suits to be covered and foot wear. same with all public areas outside of the pool deck.