When attaining pinnacle status

connes1

When attaining pinnacle status do you receive the gold seapass card on that cruise or do you receive it on the next one?

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

You will be recognized on the cruise where you are earning your 700th cruise point. You will receive your Crystal Award at that time.

Whether you receive a Gold Card after being recognized as earning your 700th point on that particular ship will depend on the ship and Loyalty Ambassador.

1643_2.jpg.57a0c34ef0360c3240262eb4655242e8.jpg

You will be recognized on the cruise where you are earning your 700th cruise point. You will receive your Crystal Award at that time.

Whether you receive a Gold Card after being recognized as earning your 700th point on that particular ship will depend on the ship and Loyalty Ambassador.

Thanks for the info

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Correct as always :D

However the level of celebration of achieving the Pinnacle status also depends on the ship and sailing. Luckily when we turned on The Allure it was with a lot of fanfare, a special meal with the Captain and photos were taken, however last week on The Liberty a new Pinnacle member was simply announced at the repeaters party, and given their crystal in their seat. I felt for them and did not think their big moment was given the credit it deserved.

Correct as always :D

However the level of celebration of achieving the Pinnacle status also depends on the ship and sailing. Luckily when we turned on The Allure it was with a lot of fanfare, a special meal with the Captain and photos were taken, however last week on The Liberty a new Pinnacle member was simply announced at the repeaters party, and given their crystal in their seat. I felt for them and did not think their big moment was given the credit it deserved.

We had the same experience on the sailing when we reached PC. Special meal, champagne toasts and photos recognizing our achievement plus the pomp and circumstance at the Top Tier Event. Too much hullabaloo for us.:o We're just ordinary folks from Ohio.

I know that there is no consistency when it comes to RCI and it's fleet, but this achievement should be recognized the same way on every ship.

Edited by cruisenfever

We had the same experience on the sailing when we reached PC. Special meal, champagne toasts and photos recognizing our achievement plus the pomp and circumstance at the Top Tier Event. Too much hullabaloo for us.:o We're just ordinary folks from Ohio.

I know that there is no consistency when it comes to RCI and it's fleet, but this achievement should be recognized the same way on every ship.

Should be, but definitely isn't. It likely changes on the same ship depending on who the loyalty ambassador is.

Not everyone receives their crystal on the ship when they reach 700 either. Sometimes C&A refuses to make the crystal if the 700 cruise comes too soon after the previous cruise.

Gina