LIVE from Allure of the Seas, sailing November 17th!

We got the drink menu memorized! Here is a little more weather info. Good thing you and Wendy and Tom are missing all today and tomorrow weather in your home cities! Have a great cruise!! We'll be watching you sailaway!:D

The highest threat area for tornadoes will be from eastern Illinois into Indiana, southern Michigan, western Kentucky and western Ohio.

In addition to the severe storms, strong gradient winds outside of thunderstorms could gust 70-75 mph for the Great Lakes and interior Northeast into early Monday, the National Weather Service said.

Winds and hail could cause downed trees and scattered power outages, including to areas such as Chicago, Detroit and Buffalo.

OMGosh the menus for cocktails your amazing Chris!

(I want that one and that one and that one lol)

You have a real table on the balcony that you actually can put food on nice! Bathroom has plenty of storage very nice.

Becciboo the lime green sounds great!

You have a real table on the balcony that you actually can put food on nice! Bathroom has plenty of storage very nice.

The balcony tables on the Oasis/Allure are great; we ate breakfast out there quite a few mornings.

I found that there's quite a bit more storage space on the Oasis/Allure than other RCCL ships...I never had any issues with not having enough room.

Chris -- thanks for all the updates! I know you, Wendy and Tom are going to have a great cruise :D

After seeing the menus I'm even more convinced the Drink Package is perfect for us!!! :D:D

If you think of it and it isn't too much trouble would you mind posting the name of the drink you show in your pictures! Your first drink today looks so good, I'd love to know what it is so I don't miss it when I finally get to cruise in only 420 days! lol

Also, I know you are from Illinois but is that a Cheese Crown on the desk?:D:p I think I like you even more now!!

Have a great cruise!

I can't recall but I assume you can't get a hot breakfast am I correct? Just a question, is there a coffee maker in the rooms?

You can get SOME hot breakfast foods but it's definitely not as extensive as the MDR or Windjammer. I found a copy of the menu here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=36762748&postcount=5

I don't think our room had a coffee maker on the Oasis; I have been seeing photos of people having one in their room but complaining how bad the coffee is :eek: We always order coffee with our breakfast and/or walk to any of the numerous places on ship to pick up a cup in the morning. Places to get a quick cup of coffee include Central Park, the Boardwalk, Promenade or up in the Windjammer off the top of my head.

After seeing the menus I'm even more convinced the Drink Package is perfect for us!!! :D:D

If you think of it and it isn't too much trouble would you mind posting the name of the drink you show in your pictures! Your first drink today looks so good, I'd love to know what it is so I don't miss it when I finally get to cruise in only 420 days! lol

Also, I know you are from Illinois but is that a Cheese Crown on the desk?:D:p I think I like you even more now!!

Have a great cruise!

I second that! Your drink looks amazing...

Thanks for the detailed review!

Heather

Chris checked the map and the map of the tornados your home is fine.

Wonderful can get a hot breakfast if I wanted but chances are I go to windjammer to sample more lol.

Thank you for posting that menu efields2!!

I also would like to know the drinks he is having lol.....

This is going to be such a wonderful fun week!

Report from friends in Ottawa where I live... tornadoes stayed to the south of here but plenty of severe storms still occuring

Yes we have had some bad storms. High winds, heavy rain and hail. The tornados were south. Washington and Roanoke were hit hard. No major damage around here but more storms coming. Have a great cruise!

Hello friends! Did a bit more of exploring and a little more drinking.... ;)

The Italian Tea is great but STRONG...

DSC_0260_zps1d0d8f56.jpg

[/url]

The pizza is very good. Hot and fresh from the oven

Thanks for quenching my thirst and for helping me with my research :) :)

Have a great time, we were on her during the Nov. 3rd cruise and had the best time. Can't wait to get back on board. Say hi to the girls in the Champaign Bar, hope their families are all ok back home.

Edited by jcc1025

Was good to see the carousel again, it was built in Mansfield, Oh where I use to live. They have a big one in downtown Mansfield & they are the only ones in the world who still makes them. Will enjoy your review & it will feel like I'm on the Allure again. Bon voyage Chris- Linda