"Tuesday Sale" is up already at 4:40!

Merion_Mom

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf

Shockingly reasonable prices for neighborhood balcony guarantee for Christmas or New Year's Eve cruises!

Lower prices on Independence, too, for NYE. (lower than what I paid when the cruise opened up)

Edited by Merion_Mom

What about the Liberty 5 nights Dec. 2nd & 16th balcony 249pp then - balcony discount:eek:. I will be surprised if they are honoring that price Monday morning.

With the number of balconys still available and that sailing is fast approaching, I would bet that price is honored. The current price is pretty attractive

All of the cruises are in November and December again? I don't think there will be any affordable cruises for solos until after Christmas, if then!

Rhonda, the Tuesday sales sheet is always cruises in the current and following month, or so. It's always to get rid of excess inventory in the short term.

ETA: Oh, there is one January cruise on there! 1/12/14 Explorer 9 night.

:)

Edited by Merion_Mom

Rhonda, the Tuesday sales sheet is always cruises in the current and following month, or so. It's always to get rid of excess inventory in the short term.

ETA: Oh, there is one January cruise on there! 1/12/14 Explorer 9 night.

:)

Carole, I missed that one. I will take another look! Thanks!

I am a Crown and Anchor member and have an account on the site. I've gone under Special Offers (under C&A tab) and see some deals, but nothing like the link you gave. What am I doing wrong?

Also, do you find that these deals (in general, not just this one) are better than ones you would see on a cruise discount site or close to the same?

BTW, thanks for posting!

Angela

I am a Crown and Anchor member and have an account on the site. I've gone under Special Offers (under C&A tab) and see some deals, but nothing like the link you gave. What am I doing wrong?

Also, do you find that these deals (in general, not just this one) are better than ones you would see on a cruise discount site or close to the same?

BTW, thanks for posting!

Angela

This link is the location of the Tuesday sales. They are the best that RC has, unless you happen to hit a spectacular residency rate or something.

There are no discount sites. Agents are not permitted to discount RC cruises.