Booking a speciality dining package

alan9945

We are cruising on the Solstice in January and wish to book a three night speciality dining package online. We also wish to chose the nights that we use this package during our cruise. However when trying to book the package we have to book for either of the first two nights in advance. Will we be able to change this once on board?

Thank you

We could only book 1 reservation before cruising when we purchased the 5 night pkg. We were able to change that reservation and make all the others after we got our seapass cards and before getting on the ship. There was a table off to the side for reserving specialty restaurants near the spot were you get your seapass cards. You can also do this once onboard but we find the lines to be much shorter when doing before boarding. Enjoy your fabulous meals!

I know this is stupid, and has probably been asked and answered many times. I just can't find the answer. Sorry.

My son and I are sailing on the Reflection soon and I would like to buy a 3 night specialty restaurant package. But I want to go on the days when the food in the MDR is not to our liking.

Does anybody know where I can get the MDR menus for a 7 day cruise?

Thanks and I'm sorry because I know this has been asked before.

I know this is stupid, and has probably been asked and answered many times. I just can't find the answer. Sorry.

My son and I are sailing on the Reflection soon and I would like to buy a 3 night specialty restaurant package. But I want to go on the days when the food in the MDR is not to our liking.

Does anybody know where I can get the MDR menus for a 7 day cruise?

Thanks and I'm sorry because I know this has been asked before.

They do not normally have copies in advance, but have a word to the Maitre' de once on board.:D