Problems booking online?

dcrow72

Yes! Tried for two days to book a voyage on the website. I gave up on the second day and just called the 800#.

Us too...

Maybe the Royal design team have been moved to web development ...

Edited by MauiLvrs

Been trying to book online through Princess for a few days and always comes up that there's a problem. Tried through big online travel company and same problem. Wonder if anyone else is having a problem?

I have had the same problem for several weeks. Get to the last part of the booking and always get an error message. I have called Princess and they say it probably is because I am using Mac software. They do not seem to have a tech department to talk to that can look at my account. Things certainly have changed with my account but they seem to have no clue. I have no problem booking at any other travel websites. :confused:

I have had the same problem for several weeks. Get to the last part of the booking and always get an error message. I have called Princess and they say it probably is because I am using Mac software. They do not seem to have a tech department to talk to that can look at my account. Things certainly have changed with my account but they seem to have no clue. I have no problem booking at any other travel websites. :confused:

I have had the same problem for a couple of months now. I used to book online with no difficulty. The IT dept (to whom we cannot speak directly) has told me (through the customer relations dept) several conflicting reasons why I am having difficulty booking, none which make any sense. Sometimes they say it is related to a goodwill credit I got recently (I had the problem long before I got the credit), another time they suggested I booked too many cruises (I am elite and take many cruises) and then they said it must be my computer (we use Windows). Two weeks ago the customer relations agent called me to say they had fixed the problem and I should try to book. I did a test booking and it worked; however when I tried the following day to book something I wanted, it was the same old story. Very disappointing. However, I am glad I have some company. I was beginning to feel discriminated against!! Clearly it is a Princess problem. I hope someone from Princess reads this thread and takes some corrective action.