Room service when we're NOT in the room??

As is just about every problem that we talk about on this site that deals with multimillion dollar cruise ships and the people who pay thousands of dollars to sail on them.

Not necessarily, in the scheme of things. Sounds more like a tantrum to me, truth be told.

Teddie

Honestly I´d never even considered to order room Service for a time when I´m not in the room.:eek:

I don´t think it would be reasonable to expect the room Service to be delivered with nobody in the cabin.

The whole Thing however reminded me of this one;):D

Room Service(RS): ''Morny, Ruin sorbees''

Guest : ''Sorry, I thought I dialled room-service''

RS : ''One Minnie. Ass ruin torino fee, strangle ache, crease

baychem, tossy singlish mopping we bother honey sigh, and copy...rye??'

Guest : ''Whatever you say''

RS : ''Tendjewberrymud''

Guest : ''You're welcome''

I think he answers the phone on every cruise or it seems like it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello,

For the past 2 cruises with royal caribbean cruises I've had the same problem. I have a habit of going to the gym at around 4pm, and when i'm finished, the windjammer is closed for dinner preparations. Therefore, before my workouts, I always ask for a glass of skim milk/some chicken salad or fruit.

However, EVERY time I come back there is nothing on the table. Despite me telling them REPEATEDLY to leave it on the table even if I'm not there, they seem to think it polite to wait until im in there or something.

arrghhh have any of you experienced the same problem?? Any advice?

Thanks!

I am pretty sure they will NOT deliver if no one answers the door. in fact I am not even sure they have a key that will open the door at all. this prevents waste at minimum and bigger possible issues( claiming something was stolen out of the room etc) for all parties concerned.

Paul that was fun to read, yet took a little doing.:)

Agreed. Though sounds a bit too much like conversations with my MIL. Just maybe a different way of saying the words. Even her kids sometimes have a hard time and end up with the "smile and nod" method of dealing.

I am pretty sure they will NOT deliver if no one answers the door. in fact I am not even sure they have a key that will open the door at all. this prevents waste at minimum and bigger possible issues( claiming something was stolen out of the room etc) for all parties concerned.

But others on this thread have said they have had RS deliver when they weren't there.

On our last cruise we got up early one morning, went to the wj and then headed to the the solarium. Spent all day there and didn't go back to the room till evening to get ready for dinner. When we entered our cabin there was a number (probably 3 or 4) trays FULL of breakfast food on our table. We didn't order it and there was no one there to receive it....just know someone wasn't happy about not getting breakfast :p