A bit scrambled by Sea Day Brunch

marshhawk

So, The Elation is about to get the SeaDay Brunch...before we board in January-for you who have sailed when a brunch is offered-some questions

1. Is the MDR technically not open for just breakfast on Sea Day Brunch Days?

2. Is lunch in the MDR a thing of the past too?

3 .On non sea days does the MDR do a normal breakfast-or are we now banished to the Lido for all meals but dinner?

Edited by marshhawk

So, The Elation is about to get the SeaDay Brunch...before we board in January-for you who have sailed when a brunch is offered-some questions

1. Is the MDR technically not open for just breakfast on Sea Day Brunch Days?

2. Is lunch in the MDR a thing of the past too?

3 .On non sea days does the MDR do a normal breakfast-or are we now banished to the Lido for all meals but dinner?

On sea days, brunch is the only thing served in the MDR....port days, you can still get a regular breakfast in the MDR. I'm not sure about lunch, though.

The brunch menu is quite good, and does offer breakfast and lunch items.

On Triumph the hours were 8:30 to 1:00.

That time sounds right, sure wouldn't have room service with all that great food waiting for me. Sure wouldn't pass up STEAK & EGGS WITH HOME FRIES & TOAST FOR A DANISH.

This was the best steak we have ever had on any ship.

I can't wait intill in the mornin'. We will be the first in line on the Legend for BRUNCH.

Char

Only item I found appealing was the steak, without the egg. It's served with spinach and (inedible) home fries. They also give you a cup of curly fries which were good. Steak was cooked to perfection and very tender. (Legend)

Totally agree on the steak. The one I had on Triumph was fantastic. I made the mistake of ordering my eggs scrambled and got the same type the serve in the buffet. Thought they might use fresh eggs for the brunch.

On the Dream a few weeks ago I believe bunch began at 7am and almost positive ended at 1:30pm ~ as others have said, it was very good with breakfast and lunch entrees.
I understand this has changed since this summer.

We were on the Glory this July and believe the comedy brunch began only at 10:30 or so.

We had the comedian. I understand that brilliant idea :rolleyes::mad: has been discontinued.

Is this true?