Navigator-verandahs

Karen Lynn

We love the Navigator! Balconies are covered and of course the amount of shade is based on the side of the ship and the hour of the day. We do that same cruise (E Caribbean) in January and really don't care which side we are on. After all you go south and then back north! We would never do any cruise without a balcony!

Debi

We love the Navigator! Balconies are covered and of course the amount of shade is based on the side of the ship and the hour of the day. We do that same cruise (E Caribbean) in January and really don't care which side we are on. After all you go south and then back north! We would never do any cruise without a balcony!

Debi

We love the layout of Navigator as well. We've had a balcony and a cabin on the same floor---across the hall---without. For whatever reason, we didn't miss it. I liked saving money. We hung out in the back of Gallileo's where it is covered, with lots of nice cushy sofas and chairs. Don't get a balcony in the back, because of vibration.

We have enjoyed our veranda on navigator. Whether it is shaded or not depends on position of sun and ship, but most of the time, I will be at least partially shaded. I would not do a cabin without a balcony in warm climates, but in cold areas, I don't think it would be a big issue one way or another.

I too have been on Navigator several times. Just look at whether you are traveling north or south on your itinerary. If you want a sunny balcony in the am, book the side on the east, and vice versa. I used to do that all the time, as I liked the afternoon sun. Now I want shade then ;)