Tofu

MojitoMadness09

I'm sure that Celebrity has tofu for it's asian or indian dishes for dinner but I was wondering if anyone has ever seen it as an option near the omelette station. I'm allergic to eggs but I love breakfast/brunch so it'd be nice to be able to make a tofu scramble in the morning. I'm sure I'll eat french toast/waffles/oatmeal some mornings but it'd be nice to have a non-carb heavy option as well.

I'm sure that Celebrity has tofu for it's asian or indian dishes for dinner but I was wondering if anyone has ever seen it as an option near the omelette station. I'm allergic to eggs but I love breakfast/brunch so it'd be nice to be able to make a tofu scramble in the morning. I'm sure I'll eat french toast/waffles/oatmeal some mornings but it'd be nice to have a non-carb heavy option as well.

Hi:) if you are allergic to eggs how are you able to eat French Toast?

Usually the batter has eggs in it..........

Oh...I just saw your previous post........ok...so you can eat them in moderation:)

Edited by Lois R

My answer must've posted as you were posting your question. Please see above.

Yep:) gotcha......

I do know they have an Indian Station on the S class ships

(in the buffet area) but I don't know all the items and if

Tofu is on it or not.

Edited by Lois R

When you go to the MDR for dinner the first night, ask the manager there if it's possible to get a tofu scramble for future breakfasts and how that would work. The managers in the MDR also work in the buffet, so they can tell you if a special request is possible, and will likely work to make it happen if it is.

I don't particularly like eggs, but I always find lots of non-egg breakfast options on board. You don't mention whether you are vegetarian, but if not try the corned beef hash or kippers for breakfast; both are very good. Add some fruit and you've got a great low or no-carb breakfast option.