5D theater movies on Breeze

hihosilvers

You know 3-D...then add in things like water hitting you and something poking you in the back or brushing against your leg.

We were on the Breeze in September. We saw most the the "features"...they are not movies. They are cartoon/Disney like and some are very good. I like one that was clips of all the best parts. The feature lasts about 20-30 minutes. They are fun as something different to try. What I did not care for was the smell of the theater. There is carpeting in there and there is water squirting at times. It just smells like a bit of mildew in there. The theater has 3 or 4 rows and may fit 20 people or so.

If you've got back issues, you may want to reconsider.

I've had 3 surgeries at the L4/L5 region. Last surgery was about 8 years ago. I lead a basic normal life style. Work, golf, bowling, travel,,,,etc

One visit to Thrill Theatre and I was down and out for a couple of weeks. Not down and out to where I was bedridden, but my activities were altered. The jerking of the seats, poking in the back, and intense misdirection of movement all added up.

If you've got back issues, you may want to reconsider.

I've had 3 surgeries at the L4/L5 region. Last surgery was about 8 years ago. I lead a basic normal life style. Work, golf, bowling, travel,,,,etc

One visit to Thrill Theatre and I was down and out for a couple of weeks. Not down and out to where I was bedridden, but my activities were altered. The jerking of the seats, poking in the back, and intense misdirection of movement all added up.

I agree - although some of the 3D screen effects were good...the movement in the seats were a killer. That part was not fun. Although I believe you could stand to the side if you still wanted to see...and not experience the seats moving and other effects (water, poking...).

We were on the Breeze October 12 and we did purchase the full cruise pass.

The movies were Sponge Bob, Happy Feet, The Bamboo (I think Roller Coaster) and the Log Ride.

They were a little bit jarring on the back, but it was fun. We went three times and it was never full.

We were on the Breeze October 12 and we did purchase the full cruise pass.

The movies were Sponge Bob, Happy Feet, The Bamboo (I think Roller Coaster) and the Log Ride.

They were a little bit jarring on the back, but it was fun. We went three times and it was never full.

Same movies as last January. I suspect they won't be changing any time soon, but here's hoping.

This should help. I'd recommend buying the unlimited pass so you can see them all and go as often as you want. I watched them all (except Sponge Bob, somehow I always missed it) more than once! Each movie is 15-20 minutes.

IMG_7349_zpsd0c76ccd.jpg

Edited by gapearl

First of all, it has more than 20 chairs in it. I didn't count but the 5 of us were usually on the first row and there were empty seats beside us. I didn't count the number of rows but I am sure there were more than 3. We went about 4 times and enjoyed the shows but I did not like being poked in the back. I would usually try to sit forward to avoid that. People with back trouble may want to skip these shows. Looks like they are the same shows we saw back in May.

There are 24 seats exactly. 3 rows, 8 seats in each row. I'm a numbers person, so when the number is small like that, I can't help but count it & remember exactly. I went plenty of times, and it was almost always full. Very rarely would there be more than 1 or 2 empty seats for the evening showings. If you showed up 5 minutes before it started, you wouldn't be able to sit together, or you might not get in. But that was for my sailing back in April, and it was the same shows as the posted picture here.