Majesty under $100

Just saw the Majesty 3 night Dec 6 listed for $95pp CDN so probably about $90 US. The taxes are probably close to that amount.

When DH and I retire in a few years, these offers will be wonderful to take advantage of.....we live in S. Florida, and all we would have to do is drive to the port and deal with parking the car for an inexpensive get away cruise.

Looking forward to it....

Yup its going for $91 for an L category. They probably read my horrible review from last weekend and dropped the price. lol

That is a damn good price, you can't go wrong. Hopefully it will be a different crowd. Way too many drunks on our cruise.

Yup its going for $91 for an L category. They probably read my horrible review from last weekend and dropped the price. lol

That is a damn good price, you can't go wrong. Hopefully it will be a different crowd. Way too many drunks on our cruise.

We are cruising on MOS for the 10th time over the Thanksgiving Weekend....and one thing is for sure, sometimes it attracts a crowd that LOVES to drink and get way more drunk than other times when we have been on the ship.

We have cruised on Thanksgiving weekend many times, and it is interesting what kind of 'cruisers' will be on board.

In the end, WE always have a great time.

Would LOVE to do Majesty again for that price. But already committed to working at a client through the 11th. Then we are on Brilliance the weekend of the 12th. But if I had not promised my client I would be there, we would have done Majesty the 1st weekend of Dec and then do Brilliance the weekend after.

Love living in FLorida!!