Did the breakaway make it to GSC?

Infiniti820

Anyone know why the last 4-5 weeks when the BA is at Nassau or like today at GSC that the ship tracking website shows the BA off of Florida by Port Canaveral? It shows a current speed of 21 knots. It isn't out of range as the site shows other ships throughout the region.

Anyone know why the last 4-5 weeks when the BA is at Nassau or like today at GSC that the ship tracking website shows the BA off of Florida by Port Canaveral? It shows a current speed of 21 knots. It isn't out of range as the site shows other ships throughout the region.

I've been tracking the BA since it left on Sunday. I have family onboard. It's been out of range since it left. Even while it was docked in Port Canaveral yesterday it was still out of range. Maybe some sort of glitch in the website. The BA itinerary is right on schedule and in GSC today.

After 4 weeks of no stop at GSC they finally made it....lucky them...I was week 4 ( last week :( ), even if I enjoyed being 2 days in Nassau I would have loved to have a beautiful beach day :p

Me too. We didn't make it to GSC, my only beach day. I never made it to the beach the entire week. :(