2013 Nieuw Amstedam Western Caribbean Menus

Krazy Kruizers

When HAL started the original Master Chef's dinner years ago -- we went to a couple of times -- and hated all the dancing, etc.

Then when that disappeared and HAL introduced this New International Dinner, we looked over the menu and decided that we would rather have a nice quiet meal in the Pinnacle (or Tamarind) to conclude our cruise.

So we have never tried the new Master Chef International dinner.

Thank you for answering my question. My opinion of the Master Chef's Dinner is the same as yours. I have tried the new International Dinner in the past and was underwhelmed. This September on the Eurodam, it was again the last night's dinner menu. I asked my Steward if it would be possible to order a steak in place of any of the entrees on the menu and was turned down. (A bit surprised at that, I must say.) But, as it turned out, and maybe it was just due to the items that I chose, the dinner was the best of the ones I have had in the past.

I do think on future cruises, though, I will go to an alternative restaurant that last night. I dislike doing that because I always want to thank my wait staff for their service on that last night. I can get used to doing the night before I suppose.

Thank you for answering my question. My opinion of the Master Chef's Dinner is the same as yours. I have tried the new International Dinner in the past and was underwhelmed. This September on the Eurodam, it was again the last night's dinner menu. I asked my Steward if it would be possible to order a steak in place of any of the entrees on the menu and was turned down. (A bit surprised at that, I must say.) But, as it turned out, and maybe it was just due to the items that I chose, the dinner was the best of the ones I have had in the past.

I do think on future cruises, though, I will go to an alternative restaurant that last night. I dislike doing that because I always want to thank my wait staff for their service on that last night. I can get used to doing the night before I suppose.

Thank You KK ,

Looks good to me.

Gary,

I'm not KK, but both turkey sausage and turkey bacon are on the breakfast menu in the dining room. Also veggie links. Don't know about the Lido, as I avoid it like the plague during busy mealtimes.

Roz

• 3 months later...