Live blog on Brilliance pre-Thanksgiving cruise

Cycler48

...to all who have commented. I have done this blog on many cruises in the past and people seem to enjoy it. I'll include pictures of ports and excursions as well as from around the Brilliance. We were on her in the Mediterranean before she was refurbished. I'm happy they added many restaurant options, especially Park Cafe...my favorite informal eating choice. More later.

John

We will be on this cruise starting 1/13- will be following your blog. Thank you.

Would be interested in Compass and menu's if you could post.

We are deck 8 aft- where are you on ship. Enjoy and thank you. :) Randy

...to all who have commented. I have done this blog on many cruises in the past and people seem to enjoy it. I'll include pictures of ports and excursions as well as from around the Brilliance. We were on her in the Mediterranean before she was refurbished. I'm happy they added many restaurant options, especially Park Cafe...my favorite informal eating choice. More later.

John

Thanks for doing the blog. My daughter and I sailed on the Brilliance repositioning cruise from Rome to Amsterdam in May '12. Before her refurbishment, just like you. I look forward to seeing if you like her as much after as before. The Brilliance has a special place in my heart!

See you onboard!

Can't wait..... we're down to double digits now and with the holidays hopefully it will be here before we know it.

We were on the sister ship the Serenade in Oct in the Med but it was so port intensive that we hardly had any time to enjoy the ship...really looking forward to this one!

Thanks for blogging while on the cruise.

Is a specialty restaurant package offered on the Brilliance of the Seas? I am on the 10/05/14 New England/Canada cruise.

I am not aware of any specialty restaurant packages on this cruise. We heard nothing about it pre-cruise or during.

I have been trying to check it out since we are going on New Years Cruise with the family! It will be me, my husband, my 81 yr old mom, and 3 kids (15, 11, and 11) It is a surprise christmas gift for the kids!

I was wondering about the kids program. We have cruised lots, we are all about to become Emerald on this cruise.

Thanks for any information,

Kelly