Christmas decorations?

flcruiser3

Does anyone know when the Christmas decorations go up. We are on the 4 day Thanksgiving cruise and wonder if the ship will be decorated.

50/50 chance. Decorations usually go up right around Thanksgiving, so it could be just before your cruise or just after.

Does anyone know when the Christmas decorations go up. We are on the 4 day Thanksgiving cruise and wonder if the ship will be decorated.

We have done several Thanksgiving cruises and the Christmas decor usually goes up the Saturday or Sunday after Thanksgiving.

We have done several Thanksgiving cruises and the Christmas decor usually goes up the Saturday or Sunday after Thanksgiving.

That means our latest one was different, since the turkey/Pilgrim display also had Santa and his reindeer along side.

That means our latest one was different, since the turkey/Pilgrim display also had Santa and his reindeer along side.

I have only done 7 night cruises over Thanksgiving time frame. Usually the Thanksgiving decor goes down on Friday and as we are disembarking on Saturday or Sunday, the ship is busy decorating for Christmas.

Not sure what it would be like if you did a 14 night cruise that covered Thanksgiving and the week after. Maybe they would blend more.

I have only done 7 night cruises over Thanksgiving time frame. Usually the Thanksgiving decor goes down on Friday and as we are disembarking on Saturday or Sunday, the ship is busy decorating for Christmas.

Not sure what it would be like if you did a 14 night cruise that covered Thanksgiving and the week after. Maybe they would blend more.

One of the longest we did encompassed Halloween, Thanksgiving and just before Christmas. There were decorations up the kazoo. They couldn't take them down fast enough in order to put new ones up. And Chanukah was in there too.

One of the longest we did encompassed Halloween, Thanksgiving and just before Christmas. There were decorations up the kazoo. They couldn't take them down fast enough in order to put new ones up. And Chanukah was in there too.

I am sort of surprised. I was on a long one for Halloween (or long to me) and Halloween decorations were only up for a day or so. Thanksgiving doesn't stay up very long either on my cruises. The only one that does seem to stay up long is Christmas.