Princess shampoo rumor

generichandle

Just off the Ruby this morning. No shower wall dispensers yet. However, they did have the shampoo/conditioner bottle which was standing on the sink when we boarded. That night the atomizer was added. Last night atomizer had disappeared. I guess they don't want you going home with it.

Just off the Ruby this morning. No shower wall dispensers yet. However, they did have the shampoo/conditioner bottle which was standing on the sink when we boarded. That night the atomizer was added. Last night atomizer had disappeared. I guess they don't want you going home with it.

Pia

Did you bring home a lot of the little bottles of shampoo, conditioner and or lotion?

I would imagine you could command a hefty sum for them on Ebay now that they're discontinued. :p

(Seriously, I like the conditioner and now wish I'd brought more home from our last cruise)

Hi, me personally I prefer the shampoo that P & O cruises the give out The White Company really nice, before that it used to be Molton Brown. They give individual bottles, hand creme, shampoo and conditioner, soap, plus shampoo and shower gel in a dispenser in the shower.

Maybe if you are not happy then pack your own. I am sure that they change it to keep the cost down.

I am going on Emerald Princess which I cannot wait for.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Pia

Did you bring home a lot of the little bottles of shampoo, conditioner and or lotion?

I would imagine you could command a hefty sum for them on Ebay now that they're discontinued. :p

(Seriously, I like the conditioner and now wish I'd brought more home from our last cruise)

Karen, we got no little bottles at all; only what I mentioned above. We did get the lotion in a cylindrical tube and that I took because it doesn't smell like eucalyptus.

We got off the Crown the day before boarding the Ruby, and Crown still had little bottles. Crown has little bars of soap; Ruby still has the big ones.

It is just shampoo. Horrified? Isn't this a bit of an overreaction?

DON

Just out of interest, I have been following this for days.

I am with you Don! Then again, I guess it is because I am follicly challenged!;)