Who will pickup before 11??

SportsMomof4

Last year we used SAS to get from our hotel in Dania Beach to POM. He picked us up at 10. It was a perfect time for us. We were very relaxed & got to POM & hung out & waited. He said he now picks up at 11. MJS transportation also.

Is there another car service that picks up at 10? Thanks!

Last year we used SAS to get from our hotel in Dania Beach to POM. He picked us up at 10. It was a perfect time for us. We were very relaxed & got to POM & hung out & waited. He said he now picks up at 11. MJS transportation also.

Is there another car service that picks up at 10? Thanks!

I looked into this pretty thoroughly as well. First shuttle from our hotel (Doral/Cruiseport HIE) is at 11am. We had always left at 10am in the past as well. I was disappointed, but then sat back and thought I'd put it in my mind that the cruise day will start with the shuttle experience rather than standing online/sitting in the cruise terminal longer which usually occurs.

Shuttle fare is $12 pp each way. Cabfare from our hotel is around $40. I think we'll take a cab back rather than wait and locate the shuttle. Told it would be at 9:30 and last time we returned to POM, it was crazy with alot of traffic, etc. Much easier just jumping into a cab.

Barbara

That's a bummer :( We are a group of 9 so it's too costly to get a few cabs :eek:

Since you have 9, you may want to check into a private van. Would be cheaper than paying for a shuttle for 9 I'd think.

We used to use SAS but switched to QLS a few years back. QLS is fantastic. They have very nice vehicles and start drop off's at port earlier than SAS. They are also cheaper than SAS if you have a group. The only difference is that with SAS you pay cash the day of. With QLS they take your cc# and charge it 2 days prior to the day of service. But if that's not a problem for you than I would highly recommend QLS. SAS stopped dropping off at hotels post cruise too. Now they will only drop at the airport. QLS will drop you at your hotel (airport zone) post cruise.