Grandeur of the Seas questions...

cayugashue

My husband and I will be sailing on the Grandeur. While we are not new to cruising, this will be our first cruise with RCCL. Some questions:

- Is there Lobster Night? If so, which night.

- This is an 8 day cruise, there will be 2 formal nights. Are they the first and 2nd to last sea days?

- Specialty dining: is a discount offered for embarkation night?

Thank you in advance!

My husband and I will be sailing on the Grandeur. While we are not new to cruising, this will be our first cruise with RCCL. Some questions:

- Is there Lobster Night? If so, which night.

- This is an 8 day cruise, there will be 2 formal nights. Are they the first and 2nd to last sea days?

Thank you in advance!

In order as I can:

Lobster night - yes (actually called "fishermans platter"), on the second formal night.

Formal nights - yes, two. Not necessarily sea days by usually night two and I think night five or six? Maybe someone else can confirm.

Specialty dining - typically yes, discount offered on sailaway night.

Grandeur is a wonderful ship - especially since her recent refurb. Those enhancements include the poolside big screen, Centrum Aerial Act, specialty restaurants that now include Chops, Giovanni's Table, Izumi's, Chef's Table, and Park Café. There is also a dedicated Concierge Lounge which would be available to you if you are booking a Grand Suite or higher. (and a Diamond Club, which is reserved to Diamond and higher level Crown & Anchor loyalty members). Great crew as well. Enjoy your cruise!

Edited by leaveitallbehind

There are two discount offers: The Celebration Dining Deal for four or more people is available on Day 1 or Day 2 and includes a $30 beverage credit to spend on wine, champagne, or any other beverage while you dine. The Set Sail Dinner Party for 8-10 people is only available on Day 1 of the cruise and gives you 30% off the cover charge. Both must be booked online in advance.