Precruise hotel in Miami

fourkittys

[/size

Sorry, this is a repetitious question:

I am wanting to book a cruise on the Breeze next Nov. out of Miami. This cruiseport is entirely new for us and overwheming Could someone recommend a precruise hotel in a safe area for uner $150 a night that includes transportation from/to airport and possibly cruiseport?

I know a lot of you go into and stay at Ft Laudale and take some kind of transportation to the port to avoid Miami and it's conjestion. (SAS was mentioned). ( How bad is MIami airport anyway?) Is it worth the extra trouble to come from FLL?

I would look elsewhere to read about this but don't know where.

Thanks for your help as it will determine whether or not we take this cruise.

[/size

Sorry, this is a repetitious question:

I am wanting to book a cruise on the Breeze next Nov. out of Miami. This cruiseport is entirely new for us and overwheming Could someone recommend a precruise hotel in a safe area for uner $150 a night that includes transportation from/to airport and possibly cruiseport?

I know a lot of you go into and stay at Ft Laudale and take some kind of transportation to the port to avoid Miami and it's conjestion. (SAS was mentioned). ( How bad is MIami airport anyway?) Is it worth the extra trouble to come from FLL?

I would look elsewhere to read about this but don't know where.

Thanks for your help as it will determine whether or not we take this cruise.

It is almost impossible to find a close hotel in Miami that offers all of that. You might be able to get a deal on the downtown Intercontinental hotel on Chopin on last minute travel dot com. Great hotel. Pricey unless you can snag a deal on that website. Walking distance to Bayside Marketplace. Close to airport and cruise port. Many people do taxi transfers in Miami due to proximity.

Hope this helps.

I have stayed in Miami twice before for cruises and both times I have stayed at the La Quinta at the airport. This is the link. ( http://www.lq.com/lq/properties/propertyProfile.do?propId=4040 ) They actually do provide a shuttle service to the port for a small price (I've always driven so I'm not entirely sure but you could always call and find out!) And lots of cruisers choose to stay here because they can leave their cars there for free and take the shuttle! Hope this helped, enjoy your upcoming cruise! I've always wanted to go on the Breeze haha. :D

Comfort Suites Miami Airport North has decent rates and offers a complimentary roundtrip airport shuttle, port shuttle, hot breakfast, wifi, and parking. It's my preferred hotel when visiting Miami for a cruise.

Typed with my thumbs on a tablet