Eurodam November 17 Sailing (Celebrity Sighted)

510picker

We had a great 7 day cruise on the Eurodam. We had a Retreat Cabana and on the first day in the cabana I noticed a couple in another cabana and thought he looked familiar.

I told my wife he was an actor, but after racking my brain I couldn't figure out who he was. The cabana attendant finally solved the mystery.....it was Captain Sig Hansen for the Discovery Channel's show Deadliest Catch! I found it interesting that he chose a cruise for a vacation. I told my wife that it must have been his wife's turn to choose the vacation :)

I wanted to get a photo with him, but the timing was never right and I chose to respect his privacy and let them enjoy their vacation.

We had a great 7 day cruise on the Eurodam. We had a Retreat Cabana and on the first day in the cabana I noticed a couple in another cabana and thought he looked familiar.

I told my wife he was an actor, but after racking my brain I couldn't figure out who he was. The cabana attendant finally solved the mystery.....it was Captain Sig Hansen for the Discovery Channel's show Deadliest Catch! I found it interesting that he chose a cruise for a vacation. I told my wife that it must have been his wife's turn to choose the vacation :)

I wanted to get a photo with him, but the timing was never right and I chose to respect his privacy and let them enjoy their vacation.

Heard about this from other cruisers.......he was on board.