Magnetic Door signs?

newhips

just curious, what do you use a door sign for? I guess I've never seen one before...

We have a large group of people.

Thanks Phil - I was wondering if you might know. :)

I made magnetic door signs for our Zenith cruise - they would stick to inside of cabin door but not outside - had to use duct tape to keep them on.

This also happened on RCI and Carnival so I think the painting has something to do with it.

Marilou

At Sam's Club today I got a pack of 8 1/2 x 11 heavy duty, clear "display pockets" by Scotch. They came with 24 sets of, what looked like, the hook side of velcro with adhesive on the other side ... the kind you pull down to remove from the wall. At first I thought it was a mistake because all the "velcro" was just the one side, but it's something else called "command interlocking fasteners" and they attach to each other! With one on the display pocket and another on the door ... you're in business. They'd be great for signs, especially if you want to change them out. With a sheet of white paper inside I noticed they can be used with a dry erase marker as well. I'm using them for my important papers and to hang up inside the cabin with notes like ... "I'm at the midnight buffet" :)

Just a thought ...

Archived