Is there a listing of shows

tinkandpan

somewhere? I have been poking around the RCL website and can't seem to find anything about listing the shows for the Explorer. If you have recently been on- can you tell me what they are doing andif you are kind enough to direct me to the right spot in the mess they call the RCL website! TY!

My parent have just booked us a family voyage on the Explorer. I have only cruised once with RCL many years ago on a four night cruise. Usually we do windstar where the attire is business/ country club casual. Recently we just did NCL breakaway which was pretty informal. How dressy do people really get dressed? In addition, what about my son who is 12. For NCL he was able to wear dress shorts and a polo to the dining rooms.

Thanks so much!

somewhere? I have been poking around the RCL website and can't seem to find anything about listing the shows for the Explorer. If you have recently been on- can you tell me what they are doing andif you are kind enough to direct me to the right spot in the mess they call the RCL website! TY!

The shows on Explorer change from cruise to cruise with the exception of the production shows, starring the EOS singers and dancers. The other shows may include a comedian, a juggler, a magician, acrobatic acts, a violinist or other musician. There maybe a way to contact the cruise activities department to find out what the specific shows that will be scheduled on your cruise but I am sorry I don't know what that is. The Explorer does not have broadway shows like Oasis and Allure. They do have an ice skating show which is always very entertaining. But again you cannot book ahead of time.

About 2 weeks prior to your cruise you can e mail RCI and ask about shows. Use this e mail address.

web_reservations@rccl.com

Note the underscore between web and reservations.