Welcome to The Club

cruisinggran

Just received a booklet from Celebrity in the mail explaining our status and the new tiers. Too bad they did not send this out sooner it would have helped everyone understand.

I am sure it has gone out to everyone. It tells you exactly what you can expect.

Edited by cruisinggran

Just received a booklet from Celebrity in the mail explaining our status and the new tiers. Too bad they did not send this out sooner it would have helped everyone understand.

I am sure it has gone out to everyone. It tells you exactly what you can expect.

Maybe we will get it in the mail since we haven't received the email notification.

Which is, unfortunately, typical X/RCCL technology. Yesterday we both got a survey from Royal asking for our opinion on our "recent cruise"-- that we took in April of 2008!

Edited by ECCruise

I received an email yesterday in our native language German.

However the translation to German has been so bad that I had to keep referring to the English website to make sense of what they were saying.

Talking about good PR !

We did get the booklet today, advising us of our new points status. However, this still showed the number we had before our cruise last month on Infinity, so it showed 8 instead of 11.

It's correct of the Captains Club site, so everything OK

Lou

We did get the booklet today, advising us of our new points status. However, this still showed the number we had before our cruise last month on Infinity, so it showed 8 instead of 11.

I am sure that they had to print up these booklets and letters weeks ago.

In our family of 4 (all Zenith) we each got emails on Monday afternoon.

My daughter got a phone call yesterday related to now being Zenith and was told she should receive the booklet in the mail. No call to my son, wife or myself (we all have our own Captain's Club numbers).

I received this today as well. It is a great reference tool and all of my information included in it was correct! Thanks Celebrity!

Just received our Zenith welcome packages this afternoon.

They were sent out yesterday by UPS overnight delivery.

Each was a 10" x 7.5" x 2" box.

Inside was a letter which looked like it was signed by Michael Bayley, an information booklet which had our correct number of points printed on it (we just got off the Century last week), a pair of fancy leather luggage tags and a Zenith pin. The luggage tags say "Captains Club Zenith".

It was VERY nice:)