Valid email from Princess??

Love2Cruise4Less

I have never cruised Princess nor, to the best of my memory, have I ever signed up for or received their emails. (Sorry if this is old news…I don’t follow the Princes forum.)

Tonight I received an email which LOOKS real. Is this spam or a real offer? Basically said ‘book a cruise now and get 100% off your fare on a future cruise.’ Huh??

Edited by Love2Cruise4Less

Pam, I *tried* to read the fine print -- but got confused. Is the offer good only on a very few sailings?

Oh, never mind. I woke up, read, and understand the fine-print. Offer good on 3-4 day cruises out of LA. <ugh>

Still, I wonder, why have I never cruised Princess and yet I received this email promo? Maybe, perhaps, because I just booked a cruise on Carnival.com??

Edited by Love2Cruise4Less

Oh, never mind. I woke up, read, and understand the fine-print. Offer good on 3-4 day cruises out of LA. <ugh>

Still, I wonder, why have I never cruised Princess and yet I received this email promo? Maybe, perhaps, because I just booked a cruise on Carnival.com??

Sometimes you may get mail from other cruise lines that are part of the Carnival Corp.

Yes, your signature says that you've sailed on HAL... that and the booking on Carnival would make your name accessible between the sister lines.

Pam, I *tried* to read the fine print -- but got confused. Is the offer good only on a very few sailings?

See https://book.princess.com/html/global/cruisedeals/100getaways/?utm_source=BRAND&utm_medium=EMAIL&utm_campaign=SALE&utm_content=FIRE_SALE_PE3GW009B_409B for a list of the sailings.

Edited by caribill

Not just the cruises out of LA. It's good on 4 and 5 day cruises out of Ft Lauderdale, starting with the Ruby 12/14 sailing.

Like Pia we are taking advantage of this deal and booked a Vista Suite. Too bad we are getting off when Pia is getting on as I have always wanted to meet her. There are a great many folks on these boards that have shared their knowledge to help make my cruising experience better.;)

Like Pia we are taking advantage of this deal and booked a Vista Suite. Too bad we are getting off when Pia is getting on as I have always wanted to meet her. There are a great many folks on these boards that have shared their knowledge to help make my cruising experience better.;)

My goodness Pat, you just made me blush. :o Thank you for the compliment and I'm sure our paths will cross. Eventually.