Menus from. divina LE Muse restaurant?

Steve007NY

Was walking by one day and took these photos....one of the entry and one of the menu posted outside the door......Place looked nice....but...the location of the "Muse" leaves me wondering if the designer of the ship was "out to lunch" ....

ie....for lunch....place is on deck 15 aft...by the infinity pool...but your view from your expensive table for two is looking at a bevy of half naked people on their orange towels by the pool....and people wandering about in and out of the pool....that may be nice depending on your point of view...lol......people also put their loungers right up to the windows of the Muse so if you had a table right by the window you had a very nice view of the person...ie was only two ft away....yuk...

at night....well the frosted glass windows offered a very nice view into the Muse.....you could walk by...stop...stare and see what people were eating and even wave to them....very nice for an intimate dinner....nice to see what kind of wine they were drinking...."just kidding" but that is how close you can get.....

368886545_Atsea030.jpg.b61adbce060b520caf8fa969a1498799.jpg

2114869158_Atsea029.jpg.af34dd6dd3c9e2869f828509577d95e8.jpg

Was walking by one day and took these photos....one of the entry and one of the menu posted outside the door......Place looked nice....but...the location of the "Muse" leaves me wondering if the designer of the ship was "out to lunch" ....

ie....for lunch....place is on deck 15 aft...by the infinity pool...but your view from your expensive table for two is looking at a bevy of half naked people on their orange towels by the pool....and people wandering about in and out of the pool....that may be nice depending on your point of view...lol......people also put their loungers right up to the windows of the Muse so if you had a table right by the window you had a very nice view of the person...ie was only two ft away....yuk...

at night....well the frosted glass windows offered a very nice view into the Muse.....you could walk by...stop...stare and see what people were eating and even wave to them....very nice for an intimate dinner....nice to see what kind of wine they were drinking...."just kidding" but that is how close you can get.....

Another useless picture. You are much better at the constant and repetative complaining of the cruise you took.

Another useless picture.

Is it any wonder no one will post Divina pictures .. :rolleyes:

Here is a typical Med menu from le Muse. How does it compare with a TA menu (if you had a chance to see the menu)?

Full review with lots of pictures on this link

http://www.cruisingmates.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=270&t=4472

c38e0f42-197f-4472-a8cb-fa6077e717e0.jpg

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Here is a typical Med menu from le Muse. How does it compare with a TA menu (if you had a chance to see the menu)?

Full review with lots of pictures on this link

http://www.cruisingmates.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=270&t=4472

c38e0f42-197f-4472-a8cb-fa6077e717e0.jpg

Pete

How to put a nice photo or menu.....it looks to me like you do not use the attachment you upload from somewhere.......I just store the pictures on my computer....not at some off site....

Another useless picture.

Is it any wonder no one will post Divina pictures .. :rolleyes:

I just had 300 pictures of Divina loaded onto cruisedeckplans.com. Although you cannot view the cabin pictures without being a paying member, you can view the pictures of public areas. Sorry, no Le Muse pictures...Am I right to assume that is the restaurant for Yacht Club guests? EM

How to put a nice photo or menu.....it looks to me like you do not use the attachment you upload from somewhere.......I just store the pictures on my computer....not at some off site....

I resize my images using picasa ( to 800 - 1000pixels from 4500) on my Pc . upload them to photobucket and then import them from there using the image icon, fifth from the right on the tool bar just above the reply box.

Great picture.

Alas, realize my partner and I will LOVE DINNER, AND Dad will eat steak every night! (When we took him to Italy he complained that the pizza was NOTHING like Papa John's..one dad's complaint is another kid's delight!)

Looks like it'll be 5pm buffet for him and he'll keep us company in La Muse while we eat octopus carpaccio. Wonder how my Mom will choose... Tho she's pretty adventurous for 83.

Put a copy that shows the menu really well in the Cruise Critic Photo Gallery....have no idea how to put here though....sorry

Here you go

I've done it for you

Hope I've picked the correct one

At_sea_029.JPG

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Great picture.

Alas, realize my partner and I will LOVE DINNER, AND Dad will eat steak every night! (When we took him to Italy he complained that the pizza was NOTHING like Papa John's..one dad's complaint is another kid's delight!)

Looks like it'll be 5pm buffet for him and he'll keep us company in La Muse while we eat octopus carpaccio. Wonder how my Mom will choose... Tho she's pretty adventurous for 83.

The pizza we had in Rome by the Trevi fountain was awful. Papa John's was better LOL