Can't access deck plans

sollan

No - it's not any pop-up blocker problems. Celebritys web site apologize as follows....

We Apologize for the Error

The page you are looking for can not be found. It could be that the page has moved, the page has been eliminated, or the web address entered could be incorrect. To navigate away from this error page, click here Celebrity Cruises website .

Do I have to say that the link leads to the same error page....

No - it's not any pop-up blocker problems. Celebritys web site apologize as follows....

The page you are looking for can not be found. It could be that the page has moved, the page has been eliminated, or the web address entered could be incorrect. To navigate away from this error page, click here Celebrity Cruises website .

Hmmm. How are you trying to access the deck plans? Try:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/

Home

Plan A Cruise

Ships (Pick your ship)

Deck Plans

If that doesn't work, clear your history and cache to ensure that you aren't recycling through an earlier cached version from a time when there were problems, then try again.

Hope it works for you!

Hmmm. I just this moment checked deck plans on Reflection without trouble.

Please try this link, which I just copied:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/explore/ships/detail.do?shipCode=RF#deck_plans/explore/ships/deckPlans.do%3FshipCode=RF

I hope you find a way!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I've noticed that some pages do not work with Internet Explorer 11. I tried the link above and got the error message as well. If I try it on another browser it works fine. I no longer have Internet Explorer version prior to 11 loaded so I can't test that but I have no issues with Firefox or Chrome.

Unfortunately, Celebrity has had some serious problems in the department that does their web site and has had terrible site problems the past 2 or 3 years. There has been a recent rash of severe problems as they did some back end changes that left lots of issues with their web site front end (for example many people having problems viewing or booking excursions). Now it appears that the programming they are doing seems to be incompatible with different web browsers.

Edited by Lsimon

I've noticed that some pages do not work with Internet Explorer 11. I tried the link above and got the error message as well. If I try it on another browser it works fine. I no longer have Internet Explorer version prior to 11 loaded so I can't test that but I have no issues with Firefox or Chrome.

Unfortunately, Celebrity has had some serious problems in the department that does their web site and has had terrible site problems the past 2 or 3 years. There has been a recent rash of severe problems as they did some back end changes that left lots of issues with their web site front end (for example many people having problems viewing or booking excursions). Now it appears that the programming they are doing seems to be incompatible with different web browsers.

I have the exact same problem and have Internet Explorer 11.1. I'm going to try with google chrome.

Greetings

If you are using IE 11 just go to the cog wheel in the top right of the browser and click "compatibility view settings" then add the Celebrity web site. I was having similar problems with the site.

Good Sailing

Tom

That doesn't work for me. But using google Chrome does

Greetings

If you are using IE 11 just go to the cog wheel in the top right of the browser and click "compatibility view settings" then add the Celebrity web site. I was having similar problems with the site.

Good Sailing

Tom

Thanks for the tip! Works fine on IE-11 now.

Greetings

Good Sailing

Tom

Thanks!!!

Thanks!!!

Glad this is working better for you now. I gave up on IE earlier this year when it crashing repeatedly on my home and works computers. Google Chrome seems far more nimble, no crashing and just works better (to my tastes.)

Happy cruising!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

There's another site you can use, to look at cruise deck plans of most cruise ships.

cruise deck plans dot com

Write it without the spaces.

Yes, I always use this site instead of Celebrity, far clearer than the Celebrity one and it always works :)

One of the best ways I have found to get deck plans is from the online brochures. You can download PDFs of just the pages for the ship you want. I have done that for every sailing to print and take with us as the little hand-out maps no longer have any detail.

j

Greetings

Good Sailing

Tom

That worked for me.

THANKS!!!