When Do You Get Your E-Docs?

sailingforever

EDocs normally appear anytime after the 45 day till the cruise mark.. as long as you have completed the online registration, if you have air included in your reservations it can be as late as 30 days out..

Be patient I know that can be hard..:)

Thanks for responding! Yes I am so eager to have everything in my hands! Then I can get our luggage tags too.

Thanks again!

If you completed On-Line Check-In, and it is 49 days or less, you can order the luggage tags. Go back into your My Celebrity account, under Check-In summary page, should be a booklet to print and the place to request luggage tags.

Edited by Janet987

Hi,

Completed my online check in, and printed our xpass, do I need to print anything else out, what constitutes edocs. Also, I have clicked on the request luggage tags, but get a message stating, they are unable to process the request, this has happened many times, what do I do. We sail on the. New Year's Eve cruise.

Just don't want to get to the dock and find I have missed doing something.

Thanks

Chris

The edocs are many pages long and a print out is not needed unless you have hotel or transportation vouchers, then just print those pages.

Some people safe the edoc PDF file to their tablets or laptops so they have a copy with them.

The luggage tag snafu has been reported many times lately. You can call Captains Club if a member and request them. Of just show up at the pier and the porters will hand write a luggage tag for you

We were able to view and print the edocs on 49th day until sailing, but would not permit us to order luggage tags. I keep trying but get an error message. I'll wait a few more days, try again, or just call the Captains Club.

All the area's in the 'on line check in' have to say, "Completed" for the request for E-docs and luggage tags to go thru.

OK, I filled in my on line check in quite a while ago and have printed my xpress pass. All the areas DID say "completed" until today when it looks like it's telling me I have to fill out the areas.:confused: Final payment was made today, if that means anything.

OK, I filled in my on line check in quite a while ago and have printed my xpress pass. All the areas DID say "completed" until today when it looks like it's telling me I have to fill out the areas.:confused: Final payment was made today, if that means anything.

Usually within 2-4 days after final payment. It will say...Your Celelbrity electronic documents are now ready...an email with your reservation will be sent first

Edited by 20pluscruises

Usually within 2-4 days after final payment. It will say...Your Celelbrity electronic documents are now ready...an email with your reservation will be sent first

So the fact that those 4 areas that previously said "complete" no longer say so is to be expected?

So the fact that those 4 areas that previously said "complete" no longer say so is to be expected?

The first email should be titled Guest Invoice for reservation

The second email is titled Celebrity Cruises Elcetronic Documents (this is the one you need to fill out)

If the second email (Electronic Documents) is not in your inbox within the next two days you may want to call. I remember being told if would take two days (after you recieve the guest invoice) for the electronic documents to show up / email. It was exactly 2 days. :)

p.s. I didn't pay much attention to the first email as the Celebrity travel agent said it was just a confirmation and to look for the electronic documents.

Edited by 20pluscruises