Dawn Boarding issues in Tampa

Sir_Randy

As said in few other threads going on about this matter, the reason why things were normal today was that there were no passengers from Cozumel onboard the ship. We can only get actual information about the existence of the issue on Jan 12th when Dawn arrives in Tampa with passengers that boarded from Cozumel on Jan 10th.

Look a that.......it only took them 3 weeks to get their sh!t together.:rolleyes: I feel bad for the folks who cancelled their cruise

It is not necessarily together yet. Since this was an arrival without new passengers from Cozumel, we do not know yet if the speedy embarkation is a sign that everything has been righted or just a sign that it has been righted ONLY in the instances when it is a closed loop cruise. I am hoping it is all figured out, but I suspect that we may hear of additional issues in January once the cruise starts picking up Cozumel pax again.

It is not necessarily together yet. Since this was an arrival without new passengers from Cozumel, we do not know yet if the speedy embarkation is a sign that everything has been righted or just a sign that it has been righted ONLY in the instances when it is a closed loop cruise. I am hoping it is all figured out, but I suspect that we may hear of additional issues in January once the cruise starts picking up Cozumel pax again.

shhhhhh. Can we just leave it at hope? LOL ;)

Look a that.......it only took them 3 weeks to get their sh!t together.:rolleyes: I feel bad for the folks who cancelled their cruise

NCL did not get their sh!t together, this cruise and the next 3 do not have passengers boarding in Cozumel.

So no open loop and no problems debarking.

Now at least it shows that the open loop is screwing things up for sure.

Come back the 2nd Sunday of January and lets see how things go...

Don't get me wrong, I'm praying they fix this by then, or at least by my April cruise.

Edited by bguppies