Promo Alert : Celebrity "Cyber Monday" Sale - Update : Extended through 12/3/13

Andy

Hi Andy,

Have you been able to get the promotion to go through? Every

time i try it says "oops" try again.

Thanks

Laura

Hi Laura,

I've tried about 15 times today, from 9 am - to a few moments ago. Each time, I get the Oops error. My best advice is to call Celebrity direct, and see if they can assist with bookings.

Hope this helps !

Hi Laura,

I've tried about 15 times today, from 9 am - to a few moments ago. Each time, I get the Oops error. My best advice is to call Celebrity direct, and see if they can assist with bookings.

Hope this helps !

Thanks! Thought I would try tomorrow and see what happens. If I am still getting "oops" I will call directly. Just want to compare some prices:)

After my experience with Celebrity's website all weekend, I chose to stay OFF of it on Cyber Monday. After seeing the extension email, I tried again.

Oops

Your search returned no results. Let's start over and try again, shall we?

It's a cute little message, I guess. Much better than the truth which is "we can't really get our website to work so it sucks to be you."

That's okay, last night I convinced DH to cancel our Reflection cruise next March and try a different cruise line. Celebrity: don't dangle sales/specials/incentives in front of me then have a malfunctioning website. I don't have the time nor the inclination to sit on hold with you nor do I want to bug my TA until I'm reasonably sure which cruise I want to take.

Too much hype. Free extra person on a few cruises in January? Did I miss something? Is there more?

Actually it worked out very well for me. I was able to book (using my TA, not the website) a Reflection Sky suite with 4 guests where the 3rd & 4th were free. The Sky suite is large enough to handle more than 2 people. We all get 8 points per day even though two were free:)