nightlight in concierge?

tampadee

I thought I read somewhere that there was a nightlight in the bathroom on Millenium. We are in concierge with a balcony. Is this true?

If you require a nightlight for your bathroom or balcony, just as the Maitre D for the loan of one of the re-chargeable lamps used on the dining tables in the MDR;)

Our concierge cabin (8160) on the Summit in October did have a night light in the bathroom - very helpful. Haven't been on Millenium, so can't say for sure it will be the same.

Edited by Kartgv

I thought I read somewhere that there was a nightlight in the bathroom on Millenium. We are in concierge with a balcony. Is this true?

Yes there is a night light in the bathroom. We were in concierge on Millenium this year and it was very handy.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

WOW!!Read it too quick, thought it said "nightlife". Had I missed something on a number of cruises. Thankfully, NO!:rolleyes:

We had a concierge room on Millennium in October and, yes, there is a night light. It is up near the ceiling and looks like a scenic picture until night time! Very much appreciated, I must say! We took a flame less candle for the balcony - really nice!

We had a concierge room on Millennium in October and, yes, there is a night light. It is up near the ceiling and looks like a scenic picture until night time! Very much appreciated, I must say! We took a flame less candle for the balcony - really nice!

Are there lights on the balcony on the Summit? Thanks

We had a nightlight in the bathroom on the Century when we sailed her, it didn't work right, almost like it was wired in reverse, on when the bathroom light was on off when it was off. Never bothered to have it fixed.:D

We had one in the head (bathroom) when we sailed her... kinda like one of those green-blue dollar store night lights

blue-night-light-02.jpg