Problems logging-on to Voyage Personaliser?

Slow Foxtrot

This may have been mentioned some time in the past but the Cunard Voyage Personaliser stills seems to have a mind of its own. I'm finding that if I enter my full details on the Personaliser it then replies with the message 'unable to validate your details'. If I then enter the same details a second time it immediately lets me in. This has happened several times during the last week.

The moral appears to be that if you don't succeed first time then simply try again and, hey presto, you're on! Odd state of affairs.

This may have been mentioned some time in the past but the Cunard Voyage Personaliser stills seems to have a mind of its own. I'm finding that if I enter my full details on the Personaliser it then replies with the message 'unable to validate your details'. If I then enter the same details a second time it immediately lets me in. This has happened several times during the last week.

The moral appears to be that if you don't succeed first time then simply try again and, hey presto, you're on! Odd state of affairs.

It's been happening for many many months, it has been reported to Cunard but still continues. I think that it is associated with the Internet Explorer browser and if you use Firefox it goes through 1st time. It is an odd state of affairs though, I agree.

Oh, thank God I'm not alone! That is the exact message that I receive when I attempt to access the voyage personalizer. Unfortunately though, it won't let me in no matter how many times I try. I'm more than a bit aggravated as I can't get into the fool thing to print the luggage tags or e-ticket for my upcoming crossing on the QUEEN ELIZABETH next month.

Edited by Calliope
punctuation

I have gotten the same message a few times in the past month. It does not matter whether I am using IE or on my iPad. The really weird one is when you click on the Cunard VP and you get the P&O one instead (that happens far too frequently)!

The really weird one is when you click on the Cunard VP and you get the P&O one instead (that happens far too frequently)!

I have this happen to me too with my iPad. Usually when it times out. No problems today.

Don

I had that problem last year around this time when I was getting ready for my Jan 2013 cruise, but have not had it happen since. I have been logging in every day and had no problems (knock on wood)...but my cruise isn't until 2015.;)

Edited by alibabacruisers

Sometimes the link you use the first time isn't quite right, so it throws you to that page, which is the correct link. I know this makes no sense, but have noticed this for the last few months. I think its all to do with the USA/UK and Australia page redirections.