White space on the deck plan

Looking at booking Adventure of the Seas room 9601. When checking the deck plans, in that area on deck 10 is just white space. Does anyone know what this is or may be?

In order for me to select a room on a different floor, my price goes up by $200.

thanks!

Looking at booking Adventure of the Seas room 9601. When checking the deck plans, in that area on deck 10 is just white space. Does anyone know what this is or may be?

In order for me to select a room on a different floor, my price goes up by $200.

thanks!

Don't know for sure, but likely some sort of crew service area.

thanks!

I am pretty sure that is under pool on deck 11. The pool itself goes down into that area on deck 10. Not sure if that is access to pumps or what but that is how it looks to line up.

I am pretty sure that is under pool on deck 11. The pool itself goes down into that area on deck 10. Not sure if that is access to pumps or what but that is how it looks to line up.

any idea how noisy that may be? I'm not a light sleeper but if it's extreme I may be bothered by it.

It looks like the lido deck pool on the port side. The pool equipment is down on deck 10 but between the two pools I would imagine. Any noise you might hear is if they are cleaning the pool late at night. The pool is constructed of steel so any banging on the sides while cleaning may be heard below and beside the pool extension down onto deck 10.

Once I was under the WJ which most of the time it was not bad. However late at night they would move the tables/chairs out of the way so that they could do the floors and then drag the tables/chairs back in place. I could hear them moving the tables/chairs around. I learned to check out what was above me after that cruise.