What's near the international pier?

MonkeyBiz

Hi there. We will be docking at the international pier on our cruise next week and have an excursion booked at 1230pm. We are looking for something to do in the morning. Last time we were in cozumel, we docked at a pier that wasn't in the greatest area. We had to take a taxi to get to all the nicer shops. We just want to kill a few hours and wasn't sure if we could go wander around near the international pier,or if we need to take a taxi to get somewhere.

And if you turn right outside the gate and walk 5 minutes, you'll be at the Puerta Maya Shopping complex with more shops than the IP and a nice branch of Panchos BackYard (and Los Cinco Soles) for food and drink overlooking the small beach and pier.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any recommendation on where can DW and I have a good mexican meal? I am a user of a power wheelchair, therefor should be close ... no taxi!

Any good eatery at Puerta Maya Shopping complex?

Rebeca and Herb ;) :confused:

Any recommendation on where can DW and I have a good mexican meal? I am a user of a power wheelchair, therefor should be close ... no taxi!

Any good eatery at Puerta Maya Shopping complex?

Rebeca and Herb ;) :confused:

See my post above on Pancho's Backyard and similar remarks in your other thread here. Have a great time.

See my post above on Pancho's Backyard and similar remarks in your other thread here. Have a great time.

Have you or anybody you know eaten there? Any idea of the type of mexican food they serve?

Also, any idea if there are "obstacles" to get to the mall with my power wheelchair?

Thanks for any additional info ...

Herb :confused: